Thanks for all the well wishes yesterday. I’m starting to come out of the fog. My body was just telling me I needed some rest.
I was looking for a serene scene for today, just something soothing and found this image I took from this summer back in Grand Teton National Park. This is just one of the beautiful horses I captured among a herd of horse grazing in a pasture on the grass and wildflowers.
Have a great Tuesday!
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Lens: Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Canon 2x EF Extender II (Teleconverter)
- ISO: 100
- Focal Length: 400 mm
- Aperture: f/8
- Shutter Speed: 1/125 sec.
- Post Processing: Aperture – Apple® – sharpen