Most of the aspen leaves have fallen here in Colorado and it’s slowly turning into the bareness of winter. I was really missing the fall colors so I found this image that was taken along Owl Creek Pass in the Uncompahgre National Forest near Ridgway, Colorado. It’s a canopy of aspens just shading the blue sky above. It was such an amazing site and one of those scenes where you can just stare for hours. How are the fall colors in your part of the country? Are you missing the fall colors?
- Use a circular polarizer (CPL) to help give the sky darken and define the sky.
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark III DSLR Camera
- Lens: Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM Autofocus Lens
- Filter: B+W 82mm Kaesemann Circular Polarizer Slim MRC Filter
- ISO: 200
- Focal Length: 35 mm
- Aperture: f/11
- Shutter Speed: 1/50 sec.
- Post Processing: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Software For Mac