It’s been a while since I’ve been down through the Garden of the Gods, but I was looking for a short day trip and to do a little winter off-roading in my Toyota 4Runner up Rampart Range Road. On the way back I took one more trip through the Garden of the Gods for some afternoon views and stopped off for a shot of the Cathedral Spires. The low afternoon sun created a red glow on the rocks offset by the snow covering portions of the red rocks and tree tops. I definitely need to make a few more trips down to this park this winter. I love the snow against these spectacular rock formations.
- Camera: Fuji X-T1 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Lens: XF 55-200mm f/3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Lens/li>
- Filter: 58mm HRT Circular Polarizing Filter
- ISO: 400
- Focal Length: 18 mm
- Aperture: f/10
- Shutter Speed: 1/100 sec.
- Post Processing: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 Software for Mac and Windows (Boxed Version), Capture One Pro 8 , Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4