This year’s Fall Colors Tour took started out along the Cimmaron Road heading up over Owl Creek Pass in to Ridgway, Colorado. I was a little surprised by how green the valley still was this time of year, but you never can predict what Mother Nature will give you. There were still some nice patches of color as in this image in front of the Cimmaron Ridge. The area is magnificent and you can understand why they filmed John Wayne’s True Grit in this area.
It’s still bitterly cold here in Colorado. Hopefully you are staying warm. Have a great weekend everyone!
- Camera: Fuji X-T1 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Lens: Fuji XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS Zoom Lens/li>
- Filter: 58mm HRT Circular Polarizing Filter
- ISO: 200
- Focal Length: 42.5 mm
- Aperture: f/8
- Shutter Speed: 1/110 sec.
- Post Processing: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 Software for Mac and Windows (Boxed Version), Capture One Pro 8 , Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4