How about a nice treat to start the weekend?! I’ve been working quite a bit with off camera flash doing portrait and product images. These cupcakes will make a nice addition to my stock photography portfolio.
These amazing cupcakes came from a local Food Truck here in the Denver area called Sweet ‘Ness Cupcakes! I’m not sure about where you live, but food trucks have taken off here in Denver. You can get some of the most amazing food from these trucks and the food doesn’t break the bank. If you are in Parker, Colorado you can usually find Sweet ‘Ness Cupcakes parked near Long’s Way and Parker Rd., just north of Main Street. The cupcakes pictured are their Pistachio and Lavender cupcakes. They go great with a cup of coffee.
Have a great weekend!
Don’t forget to enter my New Year’s Giveaway 2012 and your chance to win my Sunflower Sunset print!
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Lens: Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM
- ISO: 400
- Focal Length: 46 mm
- Aperture: f/3.5
- Shutter Speed: 1/125 sec.
- Strobe: Yongnuo RF-603C Transcievers triggering a Canon Speedlite 580EX II – 1/4 Power with Gary Fong Lightsphere Universal Inverted Dome Cloud Diffusion System (Frosted)
- Post Processing: Aperture – Apple® – sharpen