The Colorado Fall Color Tour starts in 10 days! Colors are already starting to turn here in Colorado and I’m really getting excited for this year’s tour.
This year we have Armando Martinez out starting off the tour with a wonderful Lightroom/Photoshop training session and we’ll end the tour with a Full Moon! It will be one of the biggest moon’s of the year!
Here’s a glimpse of things to come. One of the images from the Capitol Peak area near Aspen.
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark III DSLR Camera
- Lens: Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Lens: Canon 2x EF Extender III CANON 2X (Teleconverter)
- ISO: 320
- Focal Length: 260 mm
- Aperture: f/11
- Shutter Speed: 1/100 sec.
- Post Processing: Creative Cloud Photography Plan (12 Month Subscription, Download), Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4