Last Friday was our Sunflower Jamboree with my friends at The Photo Frontier. Smoke from Wyoming and the west coast entered the state that day due to the forest fires and created a haze in the sky. It didn’t make for great pictures while the sun was out but then at sunset all the colors from the ash came alive in sky along the horizon! It was one amazing sunset!
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark III DSLR Camera
- Lens: 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens
- Filter: Singh-Ray 4×6″ Graduated Neutral Density (3-stop) Optical Resin Filter
- ISO: 3200
- Focal Length: 35 mm
- Aperture: f/8
- Shutter Speed: 1/200sun sec.
- Post Processing: Creative Cloud Photography Plan (12 Month Subscription, Download), Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4