This is Grizzly Bear 610 with her two cubs that I captured from a couple of years ago at Willow Flats one evening. Grizzly Bear 610 was showing her two cubs how to hunt running and splitting up herds of elk that were in the flats that evening. I’m hoping to spot wildlife again as I head up to Grand Teton National Park this week.
Grizzly Bear 610 actually shed her cubs this year so they are out on their own. Grizzly Bear 399, which is Bear 610’s mother, has had 3 more cubs and is active in the park. I’m looking forward to hopefully seeing some bears running around the park, at a distance of course.
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Lens: Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Lens: Canon 2x EF Extender III CANON 2X (Teleconverter)
- ISO: 1600
- Focal Length: 385 mm
- Aperture: f/5.6
- Shutter Speed: 1/200 sec.
- Post Processing: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Software For Mac, Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4