Here’s another image of along Ophir Pass near Telluride, Colorado. This is also known as Forest Road #630 that provides a connection between U.S. Highway 550 north of Silverton, CO. to the historic mining town of Ophir. The road traverses over 11,789 foot Ophir Pass, offering alpine views of the upper Ophir Valley and neighboring peaks. This image shows the road as is straddles the side of the mineral colored mountain side along the pass. The rich colors of the minerals of the mountain make a wonderful contrast to the green of the hillside trees and foliage.
- Camera: Fuji X-T1 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Lens: Fuji XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS Zoom Lens/li>
- Filter: 58mm HRT Circular Polarizing Filter
- ISO: 400
- Focal Length: 18 mm
- Aperture: f/8
- Shutter Speed: 1/320 sec.
- Post Processing: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 Software for Mac and Windows (Boxed Version), Capture One Pro 7 (Mac/Win), Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4