The most amazing scene a few weeks ago on my Colorado Fall Color Tour was coming out of Ophir Pass and heading north on the Million Dollar Highway (550) toward Ouray, Colorado was seeing Red Mountain Pass. I have never seen so many fall colors in Colorado in one location. It was truly an amazing sight intermixed with the iron-ore colored mountain pass. Almost every turn was filled with amazing scenes that we didn’t know where to turn. Here’s one shot above the mining area and highlighting the amazing color this year on the Ouray side of the pass. It was definitely one of highlights of the tour this year.
- Camera: Fuji X-T1 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Lens: Fuji XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS Zoom Lens/li>
- Filter: 58mm HRT Circular Polarizing Filter
- ISO: 200
- Focal Length: 55 mm
- Aperture: f/8
- Shutter Speed: 1/140 sec.
- Post Processing: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 Software for Mac and Windows (Boxed Version), Capture One Pro 7 (Mac/Win), Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4