I hope that everyone had a wonderful Independence Day! Happy Birthday to the United States of America! Here’s a quick image I thought I would share with you as you head off into the weekend. Hopefully your out enjoying the wonderful summer weather! This image if from the Easter Plains of Colorado. It’s mostly farmland out east. I was just driving down country roads and came across this rolling grassland and thought of a desktop wallpaper! So click on the image and it will take you to a gallery where you can download this for your computer desktop.
Have a great weekend!
- Use a circular polarizer (CPL) to help give the sky some definition. Be wary using a CPL with lenses wider than 24mm because it creates an uneven pattern in images.
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Lens: Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM Autofocus Lens
- Filter: B+W 82mm Kaesemann Circular Polarizer Slim MRC Filter
- ISO: 100
- Focal Length: 35 mm
- Aperture: f/11
- Shutter Speed: 1/400 sec.
- Post Processing: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Software For Mac, Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4