Sorry for the lack of posts lately. It’s been a hectic few weeks, but I’m finally getting a break and taking some time to head to the Sawtooth Mountains in Idaho. It’s a place I haven’t had a chance to explore, but combining it with some time with my wife and some of her family.
On the way back I’m heading back to Grand Teton National Park. It has been a few years since I’ve been there and figure it’s time to head back, even if it’s just going to be a couple of days.
I hope you are having a good summer so far. Colorado has been very rainy so I’m hoping to get away from it during this trip. See you in a couple of weeks. Be sure to catch my feed on Instagram while I’m out and about!
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark III DSLR Camera
- Lens: Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Zoom Lens
- Filter: Singh-Ray 4×6″ Graduated Neutral Density (3-stop) Optical Resin Filter
- ISO: 50
- Focal Length: 52 mm
- Aperture: f/8
- Shutter Speed: 1/500 sec.
- Post Processing: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 Software for Mac and Windows (Boxed Version), Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4