I don’t think Teton Views ever get old. Ryan Wright and I were exploring some forest service access roads this summer out near Pacific Creek and heading back saw this amazing view of the snow-capped Grand Teton Mountain Range. There mountains are so spectacular in Grand Teton National Park and I think because the mountains go directly up from the valley floor and there are no foothills like here in Colorado. I definitely need to get back again. It’s one of my favorite places.
- This was a 3-shot vertical pano taken at 90mm to give the mountains some compression against the rolling hills.
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Lens: Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Telephoto Zoom Lens
- ISO: 200
- Focal Length: 90 mm
- Aperture: f/11
- Shutter Speed: 1/000 sec.
- Post Processing: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Software For Mac, Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4