West Dallas Creek Road is one of my favorite places to venture when I’m down in the Telluride area of Colorado. It just exemplifies why I love the Uncompahgre National Forest. Beautiful flowing scenery leading up to same amazing majestic mountains. I can’t wait to show this off again in two weeks on my Fall Colors Tour when the hillside is filled with the gold of the aspens and oranges and reds from the brush oak. It’s just one of the amazing scenes where you just want to pull out a rocking chair and soak in the beauty for a few hours.
- Camera: Fuji X-T1 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Lens: Fuji XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS Zoom Lens/li>
- Filter: 58mm HRT Circular Polarizing Filter
- ISO: 200
- Focal Length: 18 mm
- Aperture: f/11
- Shutter Speed: 1/140 sec.
- Post Processing: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 Software for Mac and Windows (Boxed Version), Capture One Pro 7 (Mac/Win), Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4