Here’s another image from my snowshoeing outing last week. This is Nymph Lake along the Bear Lake Trail system. It’s on the way to Dream Lake and Emerald Lake. In the summer months this lake is filled with lily pads as far as the eye can see and a gorgeous sight along the trail toward Hallet Peak. In the winter, though it is frozen over and covered with snow as you see in this image. Hallet peak off to right of center is still prominent even in the winter months. There was a nice cloud system forming over the mountain peak which developed into snow later in the afternoon. It is still a wonderful site even in the winter. I’ll have to get up there this summer and share an image of the lily pads this summer.
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark III DSLR Camera
- Lens: Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM Autofocus Lens
- Filter: B+W 82mm Kaesemann Circular Polarizer Slim MRC Filter
- ISO: 100
- Focal Length: 16 mm
- Aperture: f/10
- Shutter Speed: 1/200 sec.
- Post Processing: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 Software for Mac and Windows (Boxed Version), Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4